8.03.2011

knitting note to self

Waist Shaping by Knitting Daily (planning on using this with that stellar Hermoine sweater!)

In other knitting news, I finished my second spiral scarf, but it only spiraled for about 18" out of 72. So I frogged it, and decided to knit one almost just like it except it's knit horizontally with short rows for shaping, with a nice lacey pattern for interest.  Only thing is, it's not mindless, so I can't really do it at work.  Although i've more or less gotten to the point where I think I could.

But that's ok, because I started another scarf that is SUPER easy, and I love it so much.  It's what I thought the first project with this yarn would be like.  Oh well.  C'est la vie.

Tomorrow:  play day with Mama with some other stuff thrown in.  Have I mentioned how much I truly despise bed bugs?!?!