8.28.2011

34 weeks in; 18 weeks to go; 37 books read so far*

So, with 18 weeks to go, and trending slightly ahead of one book/week, the question remains, what books will I read for the rest of the year?  So far, I've just been reading whatever drew my fancy, but now I find myself wanting to plan what I'll read to finish out the year.

I have 25 items out of my 100 requested items that are not suspended.  I'll let that sink in for a second.  THus my great desire to clear out some items ready to go off my request list that may have been on there a bit longer than they should.

Here's what I have planned so far
currently reading:
  1. Traffic
  2. Eclipse (just started) (I know, I know)
Next few books coming to me from the library:
  1. Amaryllis in Blueberry
  2. Hunger Games
  3. I Remember Nothing
  4. The Happiness Project
  5. Catching Fire
Hmm, so we have two series represented with only the last books to go.  So I guess those should be included in my list of 11 yet-to-be-determined list
  1. Mocking Jay
  2. Breaking Dawn
But what else?
How about:
  1. Mennonite in a Little Black Dress
  2. The Curfew
  3. Blood Bones & Butter
  4. Matched
  5. 365 ways to live cheap
  6. Magician King
  7. Half a Life
  8. The Uncoupling
  9. Maine
Can she do it?

*I reserve the right to change my list, my goal and anything else I feel like, dagnabbit.