12.31.2011

reading list: update

Am kind of excited.  In the rash of posting 2012 goals/resolutions, I mentioned to a literary friend about this reading list.  She said that we should coordinate and have a bit of a cross-country book club.  So I sent her my list, and we'll see what she says.

I'm a little bit excited about this, I have to say.

As for 2011, I didn't quite make the cut off.  Well, I sort of did.  See, I did acutally read 52 books this year.  In fact, I read 64 books, clocking in at a mere 5.7 days/book.  However, of the orignal dozen or so books I set out to read by the end of this year, I came up short by 2.  But that's because I read an additional 11 books or so.

I think that's pretty cool, and I'm darn proud of myself.

Here's to delving head first into my 2012 list, and well as the primary goal of reducing my library request list from 100 items to 30 by the end of 2012.

Cheers!