12.24.2011

Photos!

For all those Jepordy fans out there, the answer is, What is more fun than doing the dishes and finishing your last 4 Christmas cards?

That's right.  It all starts innocently enough.  I just bought batteries so now I can take a few in-progress photos of the knitting I've been doing.  I must upload these RIGHT NOW. Wow, these photos are unorganized, and so many duplicates!  I must organize them RIGHT NOW!  Gee, a whole ton of my projects on Ravelry have no snapshots to prove all the laborious hours I put in.  I must  . . . folks, you're smart.  You know how this ends.

It is now almost 1am, and I still haven't done the dishes or finished my cards.  Instead, I'm writing on my blog no one reads about how much procrastinating I'm doing.

Tis a sad sad day for productivity.  Too bad I got so much done!

p.s.  Just in case none of you were wondering, I only have two books left for my reading challenge.  I might actually accomplish this list by the end of the year after all!