9.28.2011

truce

So, apparently I've given in.  I'm seeing E tonight.  I miss her, and although she didn't know exactly what was wrong, she's intuitive enough to know what she messed up and apologized.  She may get sucked into her own world, but she's been there for me.  I can appreciate that.  And truly, you can never have too many friends (except maybe on facebook).

I activated my Nice Ride subscription today, and I'm eager to take it for a spin.  It's such a beautiful day today, I think I overdressed by wearing a sweater.

October is looming, so I brought some truffles to church on Sunday, hoping to bring in some business.  I should let Beth know I came up with my list of truffles too.  And maybe send a note out on FB, letting people know.  I want this holiday season to go well.

I finished Eclipse today, and read Jean Chatzky's Pay It Down.  I've been kinda slacking on my reading, and although that wasn't officially on my list, it should hopefully push the totals in my favor.

I need to get my financial house back in automatic-saving order.  I have $2000+ in my checking account (yay!), but I think a lot of it is untransferred savings, so I'm afraid to spend much of it.  Must do before end of week.

Also, looking at taking some pictures this week.  There's a tree outside my window at work that keeps calling my name.

Today, I'm grateful that my opinions of people rarely stay static.