2.11.2011

Friday

Today is my day to make my list of things that I want to get done this weekend:
Clean up for Monday
Grocery shopping
Straighten bedroom
Clean out car
Library
Finish chandelier
Sweep and mop bathroom/kitchen
Read age old newspapers
Brush cat
Mail out sales
Vacuum
Yadda
Yadda
Yadda




More often than not though, it turns into the list of Things To Be Ignored.


I am currently campaigning for a two-weekend week (one for relaxing, one for being productive).  But until that happens, I’m going to try this trick my co-worker suggested.  I’m going to make two lists.  One will be a master list of my projects I want to tackle.  The other of what I’m prioritizing for this weekend.  Ideally this will probably only be about 3 tasks.  Otherwise, how will I relax?!


I’m liking this idea more and more.  Report to come about how well it works.

No comments: