7.17.2011

worth it?


Just last night my friend asked me what my top 5 choices for traveling would be.  It wasn't hard since I've never been outside North America (and Canada barely counts) (sorry hubby).  But instead of the enlightening, goal-inducing experience she was going for.  I just felt discouraged.  I feel like I'll never get there, never have the time & money to go.

And then I found this:  http://travelhacking.org/


For a minimum of $15/month, it promises to help pad you mileage balance, let you know first about super deals, and basically make all your travel dreams come true.

But the question is, is it worth it?

I fully believe in paying for worthwhile info, but right now, even if we could get the trip for nothing, we still have no funds for hotels, food, sightseeing.

Hopefully, I'll have paid off my debts in 2 years.  And hopefully by then, this program will still be around.  I think i'm going to hold onto my $15 dollars a month til then.