6.13.2011

books grand totoal so far: 27

That's more than a book a week.  Amazing.

Next up:  Good Omens again.  Which I read via audio book, but when all was said and done, I was like, huh?  I think that because I stopped doing my paper route, I wasn't listening enough and I lost track.  So I'm trying the print version.  I want to really like this book because R&N are mad for it.  Plus it's Neil Gaiman.  Not counting towards books read total for the year.

On Deck: Empress, Curse of the Spellmans and Talking to Girls about Duran Duran. 

Empress is by the same author as The Girl Who Played Go.  So it'll probably be as amazing and also as heartbreaking.  Sigh.

Curse of the Spellmans is part of a whole slew of books about the kooky PI family.  Should be good for a laugh and go quickly.

Talking to Girls About Duran Duran is part of Real Simple's No Obligation Book Club.  I'm a week behind, so I've got to catch up.  But it looks to be a fun, quick read, so it shouldn't be a problem.

So, I've essentially got 4 books to read in the next 5 weeks.  And I've got three knitting projects I'm hot to start.  This should be interesting.