5.23.2011

updates, books and otherwise

Ok, so Husand and Wife?  No go.  I gave up 100 pages in.  Jen Lancaster? Amazing as always.  However, I've been remiss in starting another book because I've been busy knitting.  Yes, knitting.  So far my list of projects:

scarf - completed
wrap - in progess
market bag - tbd

But truthfully, I only have time for either knitting or reading, so I have to intersperse them.

Also?  Looking at making spirally scarfs for christmas gifts this year.  Hmmm.

Also, also?  I brought truffles to church yesterday for a meeting, trying to restart my cottage industry.  I sold the extra box I brought.  Yay!  And Will Fetzer called me today saying he had an idea to expand my business.  Yay!  Yay! 

And . . I biked 16.5 miles today.  Whew.  That took a little longer than I expected and so I wasn't able to get back to Will.  But I've been noticing that my weight has been creeping back up slightly.  And I'm bound and determined to lose that and more.  So I'm really trying to ratchet it up.  Summer is literally right around the corner.

p.s.  why do the defunct keys on my keyboard keep changing?  First it was c's, then n's, now f's?  WTF.