12.16.2012

ramblings from the end of the world, or maybe just the year

The obligatory, Christams is coming so I'm going to procrastinate, blog post.

Why is my dad so friggin hard to buy for?!

Will I get this job at the city? And if I do, will I hate it or fail miserably?

Kitties are cute napping under christmas trees.

Toothpaste, wallet, egg nog and furniture feet pads going on Target list.

That was weird how I ran into Juan at Rosedale, huh?  Gave me the heebie-jeebies for weeks.  Felt his laser focused eyes burrowing through the back of my head.  I made a scan for mall security incase he lunged at me.  So, good to know he's still around.

So many good things this year.  Three job offers, four successful interviews, a move, a hope for some financial progress, almost a year straight of running, my first 5k, fly lady, the return of something missing . . . and many others I'm sure I'm forgetting.