4.19.2011

plans for the foreseeable future

Tuesday:              coffee with Nancy
Wednesday:         shopping with Mama
Thursday:             Dinner with S&L?
Friday:                 My night*
Saturday:             S’s birthday shin-dig with family
Sunday:               Easter
Monday:              nothing . . yet/plans with Megan?
Tuesday:              S’s actual birthday/dinner at Sushi Tango
Wednesday:         S’s birthday shin-dig with my parent’s
Thursday:            ‘Lost’ night with I&C
Friday:                 My night
Saturday:              S’s birthday shin-dig with friends
Sunday:                Brunch in Stillwater with S&L/possible birthday plans with D&T


I is a busy busy girl.  Very soon to be a broke girl.

*After three years of marriage, I've finally learned:  I need a night to myself.  My husband and I are both very social, but we get our energy from being alone.  This does not happen often or naturally in a 450-sq-ft apartment.  Although I am frequently out for the evening for various errands and social plans, S is rarely gone without me except for Friday night when he works.  As a result, I safeguard this night with my life.  I will interrupt it on occassion, but mostly only if you are visiting from out of state.  Trust me, it's for your protection as well as my own.  And I don't care if you think watching old episodes of Sex and the City and eating eggs on toast on a Friday night is spinsterly.  It's my night to do what I want. x-p

No comments: