9.06.2010

So as I'm sure you've all been waiting with baited breath to see how this story turns, breathe deep my friends.

I have a job.

Okay, okay so my job is to get up so early that the ass crack of dawn is hours away, and deliver newspapers.  7 days a week.  For half of what my husband makes in unemployment.

Translation:  I get out of bed at an ungodly hour so that my husband can make twice as much sleeping like a baby.

Jealous yet?

Don't get me wrong, it's my fault I don't have unemployment, I"m glad my husband does get paid to look for a job.  But really? this is a bum deal.

On the other hand, I like the fact that this gig doesn't interfere with hardly any other jobs.  I can temp, or take a full time position, or work part time at Target.  It doesn't matter as long as I get enough sleep.  Which is easier said then done.  And although it doesn't pay a ton, it will cover all my bills, and my savings are running pretty low.  Hopefully I can scratch together some temping gigs soon.  Christmas is coming, and I'm hoping that I can save enough to be able to go to and get my Nail Tech certificate in a few months.  Then maybe I'd be doing really well.

Divine love always has met, and always will meet, every human need. - MBE

My needs have always been met thus far, why should this time be any different? Right?

No comments: